Kite Surfing Lessons
Kite surfing is booming in Australia with Central Queensland and the Gladstone region one of the top spots in the world to experience this relatively new extreme sport.
Enjoy a 2 hour kite boarding lesson with all equipment included located at Tannum Sands, located 20 minutes from south of Gladstone.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at Switch_Gladstone@rydges.com or call on 61749700000.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 3 week(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 01-Apr-2013 to 28-Feb-2018 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel. This Local Experience is only valid on certain days of the week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
- This Local Experience is for the redeeming Member only. There are no additional costs for the member.
- This Local Experience has limited availability and can be redeemed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- The transport required to redeem this Local Experience can be arranged by the hotel but at a charge to the member.
- You will be required to sign a general disclaimer form for this Local Experience or the associated activity.
- Please bring camera, change of clothing, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, towel.
- This is a non-smoking Local Experience.
- Subject to availability. Weather dependant. Please note this activity is physical and strenuous. Approximate travelling time from hotel to experience is 25 minutes each way. Transfers to and from the hotel can be arranged by the hotel and are an additional cost to the member. Only available transfers are taxis. Due to the location of the hotel and the distance to the local experiences we would suggest the hiring of a car to participate in any local experiences at this hotel. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.