Rock's Estate - Private Maple Tour
- Bretton Woods
- United States
Experience the full NH Maple process. This private tour lasts for 1.5 hours and consists of tapping a tree, a guided visit to the NH Maple Museum to learn the history of mapling in NH and receive a quart of Maple syrup to bring home!
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 603-278-8881.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 1 week(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 11-Mar-2019 to 20-Apr-2019 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience is for the redeeming Member only. There are no additional costs for the member.
- This Local Experience has limited availability and can be redeemed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- Please bring camera, comfortable footwear, warm clothes.
- This is a non-smoking Local Experience.
- The Rock's Estate is located 20 minutes from the hotel. Transportation is not available. Blackout dates: March 16-17, 23-24, 30, April 1
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.
This Local Experience must be cancelled at least 48 hour(s) in advance