Polar Bear Society
Join the world famous and exclusive society, and receive the Polar Bear Pin as a proof that you visited the world's Northernmost Town- Hammerfest. The museum showcases our proud traditions with fishing and hunting in arctic conditions.
You can only become a member when you visit Hammerfest in person. You will get a Polar Bear Pin in silver, a diploma with your name on signed by the mayor of Hammerfest, and a membership card with your own membership number.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at Hammerfest.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +47 78429600.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 1 week(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 29-Mar-2017 to 31-Dec-2018 inclusive and can be redeemed independent of an overnight stay at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by one guest only. There are associated costs to be paid by the accompanying guest when redeeming this Local Experience. The approximate cost is 65 which covers membership and guidet tour in the museum.. These costs must be paid at the hotel prior to the Local Experience being consumed.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.