Pirate & Mermaid Party for two
- Dana Point
- United States
Sign your children up at Camp Monarch from 6-10 pm and enjoy an evening to yourself while your children are in great hands of an experienced activities attendant. They will have the opportunity to dress up as a pirate or a mermaid, make memorable crafts, and explore the resort on a treasure hunt.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at email@example.com or call on 949-234-3486.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 3 day(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 01-Nov-2017 to 01-Nov-2019 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by one guest only. Redeeming member and accompanying guest can book this Local Experience on a complimentary basis.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- Transport is not required in order to redeem this Local Experience.
- No special equipment or accessories are required for this Local Experience.
- You will be required to sign a general disclaimer form for this Local Experience or the associated activity.
- This is a non-smoking Local Experience.
- Child must be 5 years old to participate, meal & activity fees included, no water play included.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.