Waffle Workshop in Brussels
The Waffle Workshop starts on Brussels Grand Place with a short walking tour and introduction to the delicious world of Waffles. Then the actual workshop starts, teams are created and we start cooking. After making the batter, some demonstration and a tasting session, the participants are invited to make their own waffles and decorate them with fresh fruits, chocolate, whipped cream, speculoos, nutella etc. The Waffle Workshop is a perfect activity to take a rest from Brussels busy cobblestone streets while enjoying delicious Belgian Waffles! You don't need any previous cooking experience to attend the workshop and kids are welcome too. We provide everything you need and you can bake as many waffles as you can eat!
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 48 hour(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 14-Jun-2018 to 31-Dec-2019 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel. This Local Experience is only valid on certain days of the week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by one guest only. Redeeming member and accompanying guest can book this Local Experience on a complimentary basis.
- The transport required to redeem this Local Experience can be arranged by the hotel but at a charge to the member.
- Please contact the hotel you are staying at if you have any further questions.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.