Dinner for 2 at Araxi Restaurant
Araxi restaurant is the culinary cornerstone of Whistler, located in the heart of the village, and just a short scenic stroll from both Pan Pacific hotels. Executive Chef James Walt celebrates carefully sourced local ingredients from nearby Pemberton Valley farms where he collaborates frequently with local growers. His seasonally rotating menus also feature the freshest seafood catches direct from the Pacific Ocean and are popular with visitors and locals alike.
Redeem your Black Local Experience award and receive a complimentary 3-course dinner for two at Araxi restaurant.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +1 604 905 2999.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 1 week(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 01-Jan-2018 to 31-Dec-2019 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by one guest only. Redeeming member and accompanying guest can book this Local Experience on a complimentary basis.
- This Local Experience has limited availability and can be redeemed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- Transport is not required in order to redeem this Local Experience.
- Alcoholic beverages will be served only to individuals of the local legal drinking age and valid picture identification may be required.
- Image courtesy of Araxi restaurant.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.
Gratuities are not included in this Local Experience and are given at the discretion of the guest. Please note that this Local Experience should be reserved at least one week in advance in winter months to secure availability for your dining experience.