SGD180 credit for bespoke tailoring services
Whether it is for a brand new start to the Lunar New Year, or simply to impress, indulge in a bespoke tailored garment with Meiko Tailor.
Meiko Tailor, located on Level 2 of Pan Pacific Singapore, having been in the business of custom tailoring for more than 30 years, stands out as one of the most respectable names among Singapore's finest tailoring establishments. Whilst maintaining the tradition of handcrafted classic suit and shirt-making to produce top quality made-to-measure gentlemen's clothing, Meiko Tailor remains knowledgeable of the latest tailoring and fashion trends to meet your various needs and lifestyle.
Please call +65 6334 6911 for an appointment with our master tailor to take your measurements. If you already have your measurements, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org for Meiko Tailor to create for you a well-made, personalised garment with some of the finest fabrics in the world.
Redeem your Black Local Experience award and receive SGD180 credit for your next bespoke outfit, handcrafted exclusively for you, by Meiko Tailor. To ensure the best fit possible, please allow 3 to 5 days for the tailoring of your bespoke shirt or suit.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- This Local Experience is valid from 04-Feb-2014 to 31-Mar-2019 inclusive and can be redeemed independent of an overnight stay at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience is for the redeeming Member only. There are associated costs to be paid by the member when redeeming this Local Experience. The approximate cost to the member is variable which covers any incremental cost incurred that is over and above the credit offset. These costs must be paid at the hotel prior to the Local Experience being consumed.
- Transport is not required in order to redeem this Local Experience.
- Please have a print-out of your confirmation email validated at the Hotel Front Desk prior to proceeding to Meiko Tailor for the taking of your measurements.Tailoring credit can only be used to offset the price on the total cost of tailoring and garment production and does not apply to room charges or any other incidentals incurred by the guest at the hotel. Excess credit (if any) after deduction will not be refunded and cannot be exchanged for cash or kind. For the best fit, please allow between 3 to 5 days for the completion of your bespoke suits and shirts.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.