Culture Club - The key to being a Penangite
A fun activity that will give you true insights into what it means to be a “Penangite”. Learn survival words and phrases to help you get the most out of your stay, play traditional games or try walking on coconut shells for a complimentary drink at our Sunset Bar. Enjoy local snacks while you learn how to make the famous "Teh Tarik" or pulled milk tea! You will receive an official PARKROYAL Penang Resort Cultural Club certificate signed by our General Manager.
Redeem your Platinum Local Experience for a day in our Culture Club for up to three persons and experience the rich culture and diversity of Penang. Additional guests may also participate at a nominal fee. Please inquire with the hotel for more details.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at email@example.com or call on +60 4 881 1133.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 3 day(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 01-Jan-2018 to 31-Dec-2019 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by 2 guests. Member and accompanying guests can join on a complimentary basis.
- This Local Experience has limited availability and can be redeemed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- Transport is not required in order to redeem this Local Experience.
- No special equipment or accessories are required for this Local Experience.
- Please bring camera, comfortable footwear, hat, sunglasses, Note book, writing materials and lots of enthusiasm!.
- This is a non-smoking Local Experience.
- Valid daily except on Malaysian Public Holidays. This Local Experience may be redeemed and transferred to another guest by the member for redemption. This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by 2 guests. Additional guests may also participate in this Local Experience at MYR50 per person.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.