Complimentary 1-way transfer to the airport
- Kuala Lumpur
Whether you are on your way home after a relaxing holiday or scheduled for another leg of your journey, be ushered by a complimentary chauffeured limousine service from the hotel to either the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) or to the Low Cost Carrier Terminal (KLIA 2) upon check-out.
Redeem your Platinum Local Experience award for a complimentary one-way airport transfer from the hotel to KLIA or KLIA2 via our dedicated taxi service for up to 4 persons, available daily.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at email@example.com or call on +60 3 2147 0088 and speak to our Front Office Manager.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 3 day(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 01-Jan-2018 to 31-Dec-2019 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by 3 guests. Member and accompanying guests can join on a complimentary basis.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.