Perfect Day at Waikiki Beach
- United States
There is no better place to enjoy a day of water activities than Waikiki Beach. Start the day with an introductory 30-minute stand-up paddle board lesson for two, plus a 90-minute board rental. You'll then get to relax on these world-famous shores with a 2-hour beach chair set for two and an Absolutely Natural Tanning travel pack.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at email@example.com or call on 8089224646.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 3 day(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 10-Feb-2018 to 30-Dec-2019 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by one guest only. Redeeming member and accompanying guest can book this Local Experience on a complimentary basis.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- Transport is not required in order to redeem this Local Experience.
- You will be required to sign a general disclaimer form for this Local Experience or the associated activity.
- Please bring camera, change of clothing, comfortable footwear, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, towel.
- This is a non-smoking Local Experience.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.