Private Fijian Village Tour
Go on a private tour of the village of Solevu and explore the traditional lifestyle of the Fijians. You’ll be transported via Castaway’s private speedboat to the island of Malolo Levu where the High Chief of the Mamanuca and Malolo islands resides. The tour takes you to their local school where they’ll share the history of how they first settled in these islands. You’ll also shop at the shell market where the local women sell their handicrafts, which make great souvenirs to take home.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at email@example.com or call on +679 666 1233.
- This Local Experience is valid from 27-Jan-2017 to 31-Dec-2019 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by one guest only. Redeeming member and accompanying guest can book this Local Experience on a complimentary basis.
- The transport required to redeem this Local Experience will be arranged and provided by the hotel on a complimentary basis.
- This is a non-smoking Local Experience.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.