An Afternoon of Discovery
- United States
Before you go out for the day enjoy the breakfast buffet in the award winning Terrace Room, voted “Best Hotel Dining” by the readers of the Pittsburgh City Paper. Originally named “The Italian Terrace” for its March 9, 1916 opening, it holds the same captivating beauty today with the original molded plaster ceiling, sweeping mahogany arches, and the striking back wall mural entitled “The Taking of Fort Pitt.”
The Carnegie Science Center has four floors of interactive exhibits, and features Omnimax movies on the Pittsburgh’s largest screen, a Planetarium. The Terrace Room is located off of the elegant main lobby of Omni William Penn Hotel. The Carnegie Science Center is located on our North Shore, it is a short drive or Trolley ride away.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at email@example.com or call on .
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 1 week(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 01-Jan-2019 to 31-Dec-2020 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by 3 guests. Member and accompanying guests can join on a complimentary basis.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- The transport required to redeem this Local Experience can be arranged by the hotel but at a charge to the member.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.
This Local Experience must be cancelled at least 1 week(s) in advance