Customer Satisfaction Index
Featuring legendary Texas hospitality, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel brings guests exceptional service and accommodations. The hotel is located adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and close to popular Fort Worth restaurants. At night, guests can explore the city’s exciting cultural sites and vibrant nightlife. The elegant accommodations help guests get a good night’s sleep after a busy day of sightseeing.
The hotel is a true monument to the Lone Star State, built from native stone and rich hardwoods. The glass exterior encases the hotel’s sophisticated spaces adorned with dramatic artwork. With a personality as colourful as the city itself, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel makes a lasting impression on guests from around the world.
Please note that this property may have limited services due to social distancing guidelines. Specifically,
- In-room amenities (champagne, strawberries, etc.) are not available at this time.
- Cast Iron is closed and in room dining is not available.
- Starbucks will be open daily from 7am-2pm.
- Pool bar hours (food and drink service) are Friday 2pm-6pm, Saturday 11am-7pm and Sunday 11am-2pm.
- Bob's hours are Tuesday through Sunday, 5-9pm, closed Sundays and Mondays- reservations strongly encouraged.
- Whiskey and Rye bar opens June 4, 4p-10p, regular hours beginning June 5 (Tues-Sat 2p-10p).
- The pool is open daily 6am-10pm with restrictions.
- The spa will be open Thursday through Sunday 10a-6p beginning June 4.
- Bell person services, Kimball Gift Shop and Wine Thief are not available at this time.
- Valet parking is available as well as the city managed self-parking lot on 11th St. All hours are subject to change without notice.
- Business Centre
- City Centre
- Fitness Centre