Customer Satisfaction Index
Please note that this property may have limited services due to social distancing guidelines. Valet parking is available. Tram service is offered on property (masks are required).
- Golf is open Monday-Thursday 7:30am-5:30pm & Friday-Sunday 7am-5:30pm but guests should call for reservations
- The Spa & Salon is open Wednesday-Sunday from 9am-5pm
- Tennis is available from 8am-3pm
- Pool hours are 7:30am-7:30pm
- Falcons Nest is open Monday-Thursday 5pm-10pm, Friday 5pm-12am, Saturday 12pm-12am, & Sunday 12pm-10pm
- Falcons Nest also has Live Music is also available from Friday-Saturday at 8pm, Friday-Saturday food is served until 10pm & bar service until midnight
- Marche Burette is serving Breakfast & Lunch from 7am-5pm daily & then Friday & Saturday for dinner from 5pm-9pm
- Oceanside Grill is open daily from 11am- 9pm with dine in available
- Bob's Steak and Chop House will be open from Tuesday-Thursday 5pm-9pm & Friday-Saturday 5pm-10pm
- Natural Slice is open Monday-Friday 5pm-9pm & Saturday-Sunday from 12pm-9pm
- Seaglass is open daily for breakfast to go from 7am-11am & 12pm-12am for lunch or dinner with dine in available
- Marsh View is open daily with a limited menu 8am-3pm (take-out only)
- Sunrise Café is open from Thursday-Sunday 7am-11am
- In room dining, business center, Camp Amelia, Verandah & Shipwrecked is closed till further notice.
AAA Four Diamond award recipient since 1980 and noted for its environmental consciousness, this 1,350 acre resort and residential community, bordered by the Atlantic Ocean on the east and Intracoastal Waterway on the west, features miles of uncrowded beach, world-renowned golf and tennis, fine dining, luxury spa and shopping. Choose from over 300 luxurious villas and 404 direct oceanfront guest rooms with patios & balconies overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
- Fitness Centre