Low Isles Morning or Afternoon Cruise for 1 Adult
- Port Douglas
Over the course of four hours, you'll enjoy a guided snorkel tour to explore the underwater wonderland that is the Great Barrier Reef or take in the views of the reef from the dry comfort of the glass bottom boat. All you'll have to bring along is sun safety clothing and accessories and your sense of adventure as all necessary equipment including lycra suits, snorkel gear, flotation devices and prescription masks are available on board.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at FOLagoons@theoaksgroup.com.au or call on 61 7 4030 4666 or 61 7 4099 6999.
- This Local Experience is valid from 01-Oct-2018 to 30-Jun-2019 inclusive and can be redeemed independent of an overnight stay at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience is for the redeeming Member only. There are no additional costs for the member.
- This Local Experience has limited availability and can be redeemed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- Transport is not required in order to redeem this Local Experience.
- Please bring hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, towel, swim wear and cash or credit card for extra purchases.
- This is a non-smoking Local Experience.
- All cancellations must be approved by the operator. Lunch is not included in this tour.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.