Rally Car Experience - 8 Laps Pack for One Person
- Hunter Valley
With a quick techniques session with a professional driver before your 8 laps, you'll have the knowledge and confidence to really make the most out of this experience. Should you forget anything throughout your 8 laps, you'll have a qualified driver in the passengers seat to help you along the way. For a fantastic two hour experience that steers away from the general wine tours this area is renown for, this Hunter Valley XLR8 Rally Car adventure is perfect.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at FOCypresslakes@theoaksgroup.com.au or call on 61 2 4993 1555 or 61 2 9521 5300.
- This Local Experience is valid from 01-Oct-2018 to 30-Jun-2019 inclusive and can be redeemed independent of an overnight stay at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience is for the redeeming Member only. There are no additional costs for the member.
- This Local Experience has limited availability and can be redeemed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- Transport is not required in order to redeem this Local Experience.
- No special equipment or accessories are required for this Local Experience.
- Please bring Long trousers, closed in shoes - the floor of the car is often dirty and HOT. Spectators also need to meet these requirements if they are deciding to purchase a 'Hotlap' on the day.
- All cancellations must be approved by the operator. A manual drivers licence is required to participate in this experience. There is a height restriction of approx 190cms (6’3”) as you will be wearing a helmet and there is a roll cage fitted in all our cars. There is a weight restriction of 130kgs as you need to fit into a moulded racing seat and harness. If you are both 190cm & 130kg you won't be able to safely fit. We can have taller people sometimes, but you need to be well under 100kg.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.