Savour China’s finest teas handpicked in NUO’s own plantations
The modern interpretation of the Ming tea house and tea ceremony form the heart of the design of Yuan, the elegant NUO signature tea pavilion. The space around the tea pavilion creates an ever changing vista of both the Ming courtyard and the landscaped terraces and gardens beyond. Within its serene surroundings, it offers a wide selection of fine teas from its very own NUO tea plantations. On drinking these teas, the senses are relaxed and deep enjoyment is found.
Experience the traditional Chinese tea-drinking ceremony performed by our Tea Master.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +86 10 5926 8888.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 1 day(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 01-Jun-2015 to 31-Dec-2019 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience is for the redeeming Member only. There are no additional costs for the member.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- Transport is not required in order to redeem this Local Experience.
- No special equipment or accessories are required for this Local Experience.
- This is a non-smoking Local Experience.
- Alcoholic beverages will be served only to individuals of the local legal drinking age and valid picture identification may be required.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.