Sound and light Show
The historic and cultural significant of the sound and light show is beyond any words of description, thousand of people attends every year to watch this amazing show. At Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo we give you the opportunity to experience the magnificent show that brings creatively to life the rule of ancient Egyptians Civilization at the sites of different monuments such as the Pyramids of Giza, Temples of Karnak, Philae and Abu Simbel. State-of-art technologies of lighting, laser shows and projection are used to visualize and bring to life the mysteries of the Pharaonic Egyptian
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at email@example.com or call on +20 2 2798 0000.
- This Local Experience is valid from 11-Dec-2017 to 31-Dec-2018 inclusive and can be redeemed independent of an overnight stay at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience is for the redeeming Member only. There are no additional costs for the member.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.