Gibson Club - Be on the VIP guest list
Welcome to Gibson, where "it's all about you"! Enjoy the benefits of VIP status, skip the line, and be ready for an unforgettable night. You and one person (additional persons on request) are on the guest list at one of the famous clubs in town.
The Gibson Club was founded by Madjid Djamegari and the band Söhne Mannheims. The club belongs to the exclusive circle of The World's Finest Clubs, and was awarded Club of the Year 2013 by Fizzz Award. Find out more at www.gibson-club.de.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at email@example.com or call on +49 6174 900.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 24 hour(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 01-Mar-2016 to 01-Mar-2019 inclusive and can be redeemed independent of an overnight stay at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by one guest only. Redeeming member and accompanying guest can book this Local Experience on a complimentary basis.
- The transport required to redeem this Local Experience can be arranged by the hotel but at a charge to the member.
- Please bring Valid photo ID.
- This is a non-smoking area.
- Alcoholic beverages will be served only to individuals of the local legal drinking age and valid picture identification may be required.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.