Resort exterior at dusk
Resort exterior in the fall
Resort exterior in winter
Main Dining Room
Women's Lounge at spa
Woman relaxing at spa
Couple at spa
The Cave Bar
Golfers on golf course
Canopy Tour Winter
Canopy Tour Bridge
People playing tennis
Classic Deluxe King
Classic Deluxe King
Premier Vista Queen
Corner Vista Queens
Luxury Deluxe King
Family Suite One Queen
Family Suite 2 Queens
Family Suite 2 Queens and Sofa
Luxury Family Suite 1 King 2 Twins
Family Suite 1 King 1 Queen
Luxury Tower Suite King
European Room Queens
Presidents, poets and celebrities have named the Omni Mount Washington Resort a favourite vacation spot for over a century. With exquisite dining options, beautiful decor and a fantastic setting in New Hampshire’s White Mountains, the resort invites guests to experience luxury and peace with comfortable accommodations, exceptional service and endless recreational pursuits.
Over the course of two years, 250 master craftsmen meticulously constructed and designed this stunning piece of Spanish Renaissance architecture, including intricate plaster work and Tiffany stained glass throughout. Such attention to detail helped secure its place as host site of the famed Bretton Woods Monetary Conference of 1944. A National Historic Landmark, the property has just completed a $50 million renovation to its guest rooms, public areas and Donald Ross-designed golf course, as well as the opening of an all-new spa. Other outdoor adventures include a thrilling canopy tour and skiing at Bretton Woods – the state’s largest ski area.
Located just 2.5 hours from Boston, the Omni Mount Washington Resort in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire is an unforgettable experience any time of year.
Please note that this property may have limited services due to social distancing guidelines. We will be practicing social distancing guidelines set by the NH Opening Task Force, Omni Hotels and Resorts and the PGA of America.
- Stickney’s Restaurant will be available from 7am-2pm and then again from 5pm-9pm. Dine in is available.
- Morsels Coffee Shop will be available on Friday & Saturday only from 7am-12pm for take-out only.
- All the other restaurants and room service is temporarily closed.
- Canopy Tours, Tennis Courts, Fly Fishing, Adventure Center, Arcade, Omni Kids Program and the Business Center is closed until further notice.
- The indoor pool is open from 6am-9pm with social distancing guidelines but the outdoor pool is closed.
- The fitness Center is open with social distancing guidelines.
- The spa will re-open July 1st, 2020 with limited services.
- The Mount Washington 18-hole golf course and driving range is open and Tee Times are required, please call 603-278-4653. The Mount Pleasant Golf Course is temporarily closed.
- Horseback Riding & Carriage Rides are open, and reservations are required at 603-278-3388.
- Mountain Biking & Shopping is open, and inquiries will be answered at check in due to hours.
- Fitness Centre