Embark on a Dining Safari
- United Kingdom
How better to savour the culinary delights at Corinthia London than to go on your very own dining adventure! Savour the unique selection of dishes and signature drinks throughout Massimo Restaurant & Bar, The Northall, The Lobby Lounge and Bassoon with this unique dining experience for two.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0044 (0)20 7321 3000.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 3 day(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 27-Jan-2015 to 31-Dec-2018 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel. This Local Experience is only valid on certain days of the week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by one guest only. Redeeming member and accompanying guest can book this Local Experience on a complimentary basis.
- Transport is not required in order to redeem this Local Experience.
- This is a non-smoking Local Experience.
- Alcoholic beverages will be served only to individuals of the local legal drinking age and valid picture identification may be required.
- Not available on 24th December, 25th December, 26th December, 31st December, 1st January, 14th February, UK Bank Holidays Available for guests staying in overnight accommodation at Corinthia Hotel London.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.