A fresh take on travel has touched down as Atura Hotels breathe new life into the region’s former Rydges Albury.
Urban, industrial and art-inspired stying fused with dynamic open plan spaces offer guests an escape from the predictable. High energy spaces, genuine hospitality and thoughtful details at great prices form the mainstay of the Atura Hotels offering – something we know our guests have come to love.
Free Wi-Fi everywhere, coffee pod machines in every room and amenities from New York’s Malin + Goetz add to the ‘Atura’ experience.
Located in the heart of the region’s bustling Dean Street, when you stay at Atura Albury, from cinemas to clubs to theatres, shops and gardens, you’ll have everything at your fingertips.
Atura Albury is a perfect place for travellers to take an overnight respite from the Sydney - Melbourne driving-marathon but be warned – once you come and stay, you may not want to leave.
Albury may be a small town but it has no shortage of things to do in. Staying in the heart of Albury at Atura means you’re perfectly poised to take advantage of all the activities on offer.
Planning a visit soon? Here’s a taste of some of the adventures you could partake in on your Atura Albury sojourn.
- Art Galleries & Craft: Albury Regional Art Gallery, plus numerous local art galleries
- Arts and Culture: Hothouse theatre located in a restored butter factory, Flying Fruit Fly Circus - children's acrobatics
- Fishing: The area is renowned for its excellent trout, and cod fishing.
- Golf: Local golf courses within 1km
- Local Produce: Cheese Tasting of Swiss style cheeses, Cashmere Farm
- Parks and Reserves: Wonga Wetlands Nature Reserve, Albury Botanic Gardens, Noreuil Park and Mungabareena Reserve swimming holes
- Museums: Albury Library Museum, Jindera Pioneer Museum and Historical Society, Bandiana Army Museum, Jinderra Pioneer Museum
- Views and Walks: Memorial Lookout, Nail Can Hill Walking Track - following the Murray River to Nail Can Hill
- Flora and Fauna Reserve, Rotary Lookout Eastern Hill
- Water sports: Jet skiing, sailing and windsurfing on Lake Hume, water levels permitting
- Wineries: Rutherglen wineries are within a 30 minute drive of Albury