STREET WISE GURU
- Siem Reap
Enjoy a private consultation with our Streetwise Guru to ascertain the places and activities you would like to experience, with the quaint town of Siem Reap providing plenty of inspiration. Discover local Cambodian life and the French colonial quarter. Learn how to haggle over souvenirs, browse boutiques that support the traditional livelihoods of local people and charitable causes, or shop for the finest antiques, silk, jewellery and pottery items. Whether your passion is to uncover cultural and historic treasures, culinary gems, charming back streets or designer boutiques, your bespoke tour offers the personal freedom to explore the places of most interest to you.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at RESERVE.ANGKOR@ANANTARA.COM or call on +855 63 966 788.
- This Local Experience is valid from 01-Nov-2016 to 31-Dec-2018 inclusive and can be redeemed independent of an overnight stay at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience is for the redeeming Member only. There are no additional costs for the member.
- This Local Experience has limited availability and can be redeemed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- Transport is not required in order to redeem this Local Experience.
- No special equipment or accessories are required for this Local Experience.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.
This Local Experience must be cancelled at least 2 day(s) in advance