Located at the gateway to Solo, "The Spirit of Java", Alila Solo is a modern urban retreat that is set to become an icon in the city. A landmark luxury hotel rising above Solo's main commercial avenue, distinguished by innovative design, bespoke services and a myriad of technology-driven facilities and amenities that are second to none in the region.
A 15-minute drive from Adisumarmo International Airport, and well within the city's main attractions, Alila Solo sets a new benchmark in the region as a haven for leisure and business travellers alike. Comfort and convenience abound in its 255 contemporary-style rooms and suites, accented with subtle nuances of Java. Room range in 40 to 90 square metres, aside from one spectacular 200-square-metre Presidential Suite. Executive Rooms on the upper floors offer a quiet oasis for those in the city on business, featuring upgraded amenities and access to an exclusive rooftop lounge offering panoramic city views.
After a day of meetings or seeing the sights, guests may indulgence in resort-inspired facilities that include a large swimming pool, fitness center, children's pool and club, and Spa Alila, whose natural spa treatments offer indulgence and rejuvenation. The relaxed ambience of the all-day dining restaurant and the after-hours sophistication of the rooftop restaurant lounge, provide the perfect spots for wining, dining and entertaining.
With 14 meeting and boardrooms served by full business centre services, and two ballrooms that can be combined to host up to 3,500 guests, Alila Solo provides unparalleled venues for meetings and grand occasions in style.
- Business Centre
- Fitness Centre
* Museum Batik Dana Hadi is an integrated tourist complex herritage of Batik which is located in the city of Solo in Central Java. HDH (House of Danar Hadi established by the company PT Batik Solo Batik Dana Hadi in 2008 and specializes Batik along with its cultural aspects as its main tourist attraction. Destination From Alila Solo is about 5 KM - 10 Minutes
* Cetho temple is a fifteenth-century Javanese-Hindu temple that is located on the western slope of Mount Lawu (elev. 1495 m above sea level]) on the border between Central and East Java provinces. Destination From Alila Solo is about : 45 KM - 60 Minutes
* Kampoeng Batik Laweyan, The traditional batik village of Laweyan and Kampung Batik Kauman, located in the southwest part of the city and the city center respectively, are famous for producing fine quality Javanese batik. : 5 KM - 15 Minutes
* Pura Mangkunegaran Palace, is a small hereditary Duchy located within the region of Surakarta in Indonesia. It was established in 1757 by Raden Mas Said, when he submitted his army to Pakubuwono III in February, and swore allegiance to the rulers of Surakarta, Yogyakarta, and the Dutch East Indies Company, and was given an appanage of 4000 household : 5 KM - 15 Minutes
* Keraton Surakarta, the palace of Susuhunan Pakubuwono, also the Princely Javanese court of Mangkunegaran. : 7 KM - 20 Minutes
* Pasar Gede market is often visited by tourists, mostly for its unique architecture and fame as the biggest traditional market in the Solo area : 7 KM - 20 Minutes
* Grojogan Sewu is located at Mount Lawu (2632 meter), 27 kilometres from Karanganyar Regency. It has a height of approximately 25m which splits into two so-called "Twin Falls".l : 40 KM - 60 Minutes
* Triwindhu Antique Market, Pasar Triwindhu located near Mangkunegaran palace specializes in antiquest : 5 KM - 20 Minutes
* Bengawan Solo, is famous river in Surakarta : 15 KM - 30 Minutes
* Museum Radyapustaka, one of the oldest museums in Indonesia, with a collection of Javanese cultural artifacts. : 5 KM - 15 Minutes
* Solo Square (Mall) : 0.5 KM - 5 Minutes
* Solo Grand Mall : 6 KM - 10 Minutes