Trip to Maletsunyane Waterfall
Take a trip for two and journey 3 hours from AVANI Maseru Hotel to Maletsunyane, uncover the majestic Maletsunyane Falls. The highest waterfall in Southern Africa, falling 196 metres in a single drop. Nearly twice as high as Victoria Falls, although a fraction of the width. Witness the breathtaking landscape of rolling green hillsides, water tumbling down the cliff creating a smoky haze, also known as ‘The Place of Smoke’ after the characteristic mist created by the waterfall plummeting into the gorge. Receive light refreshments and beverages as well as a special gift to remember this extraordinary experience.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +266 2231 2434.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 3 day(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 01-Jan-2019 to 31-Dec-2019 inclusive and can be redeemed independent of an overnight stay at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by one guest only. Redeeming member and accompanying guest can book this Local Experience on a complimentary basis.
- This Local Experience has limited availability and can be redeemed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- The transport required to redeem this Local Experience will be arranged and provided by the hotel on a complimentary basis.
- No special equipment or accessories are required for this Local Experience.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.
This Local Experience must be cancelled at least 6 hour(s) in advance